Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Smell of Fall is in the Air!

The sweet smell of fall is in the air. From the crisp falling leaves to the swirl of smoke from the bonfire. I love everything about this fall. In years past something about fall caused anxiety to take root in my chest, but not this year! I'm looking forward to comfy sweaters, scarves, and boots!




But most of all this year I'm looking forward to my Craft show schedule!
I will be posting here with news on the shows I travel to. I will try to take lot of pics and update more frequently.

I have a ton of great gifts for the holidays, including my alphabet photography, music boxes, ornaments, and dessert pedestals.  Make sure to check back often. You can always find my things in my Etsy Shop and in Gifted Hands Gift Shop in Wexford, Pa.

 I hope to find time to enjoy this fall, but traveling, making things I love, and being out in the fresh fall air with my family (miss you Emily) are the things I enjoy most!

No comments:

Post a Comment