Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chili with the Works


Come on out to Chili with the Works this Saturday from 2 - 8pm. There will be chili tasting, drinks, live entertainment, a kids corner and I Made It Marketplace for shopping. It all happens at Southside Works in the Burgh!
I will be there with 40 other fantastic artisans selling our wares. I will have my Alphabet Photography Prints from the Burgh and my Precious Pedestals for sale. Here's a little sneak peek of new prints I will be bringing with me to the event.


I have been asked numerous times for these prints at other shows. So I guess this will be the unveil :)
They will make a great gift for dad for Father's Day! You never know I may even come up with something else by then for Dad!! You'll just have to come see.  Look for me inside 428 S. 27th Street (near REI and across from Cheescake Factory), hope to see you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment