Friday, April 8, 2011

Upcoming Shows....

Just a quick note to let those of you who love my "stuff" and those of you haven't had the chance to fall in love with it yet that I will be at a show this Saturday and next. I am bringing new Alphabet Photo Prints and newly made Precious Pedestals.

This Saturday April 9, 2011 I will be at Nativity Lutheran Church in Allison Park. It is located right off the corner of Mt. Royal Blvd. and Route 8. It is from 10 am - 3 pm. It is their first show so come out and help support!!

Next Saturday April 16, 2011 from 10 am - 4 pm I will be at Mars High School for their annual Art and Craft Show to support the girls softball team.

The following pics are a sneak peek into what I will be bringing!











And much more!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at your shows - the sneak peak things look wonderful x

    ReplyDelete