Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Super Saturday Shows

The show this past Saturday went great! It was a small church show and their first ever. It was well organized and wow did the customers love my stuff. I was approached by four people and asked to do their shows! I never got a rest which is how I wanted it to be. Here is a picture of the set-up.



A big thank you to all who purchased from me and those who will be purchasing custom items! Don't forget to use your 10% off customer appreciation code at my Etsy shop!

This Saturday April 16, 2011 from 10 am - 4 pm I will be at Mars High School for their annual Art and Craft Show to support the girls softball team. I will be giving a 10% off  coupon that can be used in my Etsy store if you make a purchase at the show. Come out and see me!

What do you think of the setup?

No comments:

Post a Comment