Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Letter Photography

Today I thought I would give a little peek into what it takes to come up with Letter Photography. Everywhere I go I see letters (need to be careful when driving :)) I carry a camera with me all the time and snap pictures in odd places!


My husband and I took a trip around Pittsburgh one Sunday and got some great pictures.  After I download them to the computer there is quite a bit of editing to be done. Usually alot of brightening and cropping.




 Then comes the part I absolutely love the most which is designing!


It's great to watch people's faces when I explain what I do and even better when they see the design and recognize their name.


This is a design I created for an upcoming wedding I will be going to. I love to create one of a kind custom designs. They are great for weddings, housewarmings, birthdays, graduations, the list is endless.


My goal is to provide my customers with items that are not mass produced, but made from the heart with thought and inspiration! I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on the bramble berry page and then I clicked over and saw all the beautiful Pittsburgh pics. I love your site. Good Luck with the future. I have a FB page (Favors by Mima) for soaps check it out if you like. All of them are made of vegetable glycerin. I'm trying to "like" your page but your facebook icon is not highlighted.

    Take Care
    Minal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minal,
    Thanks for taking the time to look! You have to click on the wording Moments In Time on my FB badge. I went over to your FB page and saw that you visited Pgh. last year. It actually brought tears to my eyes when I read that it was the first time you had seen snow. We here are so done with it by this time of the year! I especially liked your soap with the pic of the bridge from downtown to North Side and the cala lily soaps. If I wanted to order in the future how would I do that? If you follow my blog I will be posting some great places in Pittsburgh and doing some great Artisan interviews from this area in the near future.
    Good Luck!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos - the perspective is amazing.

    ReplyDelete